Friday, November 8, 2013

Penguin Sale! No actual penquin is hurt in the process...

I have a date with Antarctica penguins this December, online store will be closed to observe holidays during the last month!  Since I won't be doing any physical holiday bazaar this year I decided to have a store wide sell online till my stock runs out then off to vacation!
I will be listing items one by one as fast as I can while checking and rearrange inventories.  No custom order is included, in stock items only.
Click on the link provided and have a visit, book mark whatever fancy you and price will be marked down starting Sunday!  Happy holidays and remember to support handmade!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Em I received my goodies and the samples are wonderful also. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis